16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Accidentally downloading a virus has probably scared people off of pirating movies way more than the FBI warnings ever have.
17. Sex is a form of a stabbing that causes life instead of death.
18. It used to be impressive if a product came from half the world away, now it’s impressive if it’s local.
19. The young Scottish wizards who lived only a few miles from Hogwarts must’ve been pissed if they had to travel every time to London on September 1st to get to the Hogwarts Express, only to go back to Scotland with it.
20. The ability to see when someone was last online sure isn’t doing wonders for anyone’s mental health.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. In video games, you are the boss because no matter how many times enemies kill you, you keep coming back.
22. If you think about it, your math teacher must also have had a math teacher, who had a math teacher, who had a math teacher, who had a math teacher, all the way back to being the disciples of Euclid. We are all, therefore, students of Euclid.
23. In the year 3018, playing games like Spider-man and Grand Theft Auto V will be a great way to see what New York and Los Angeles looked like a thousand years ago.
24. When virtual reality becomes commonplace, DnD is going to skyrocket in popularity.
25. People used to like their phone ringing in public so they could show off their ringtone. Now everyone gets pissed at your phone making the slightest noise.