16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Art teachers tell you there’s no right or wrong in art, then proceed to give you a project with 25 requirements.
17. The most depressing part about setting an alarm for work is the read-out “5.5 hours until alarm”.
18. Everyone assumes you’re busy when they see you watching a movie, but don’t hesitate to interrupt you when you’re reading a book.
19. All versions of James Bond have been serving the same exact queen.
20. Choosing to have a child you can not take care of is even more irresponsible than buying a car you can’t afford. But you will be congratulated on the child but told you are stupid to buy the car.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Ants are practically invisible on the ground. Until you spot one. Then all of a sudden you can spot them all, hidden in plain sight.
22. There are numbers that can theoretically be said but are so long that we physically can’t live long enough to say.
23. A lot of older people are completely comfortable talking to strangers on the street but are scared of strangers on the internet. A lot of younger people are completely comfortable talking to strangers on the internet, but would not talk to a stranger on the street.
24. Being on your phone makes you seem really unproductive even if you’re being productive. Being on your laptop makes you seem really productive even if you’re being unproductive.
25. Saying “You guys look really similar” to two people will simultaneously boost someone’s self-confidence and lower someone’s self-confidence.