Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1. Studying physics is essentially being taught a simple structure, and then told ”actually, scratch that, the truth is actually far more complicated” over and over again until we reach the point where we still don’t know the truth, only that we do not have it.
2. Being lonely is believing you’ve received a message when it’s just your battery at 15%.
3. When you choke on water, you’ve failed at breathing and drinking, the two most important activities in your life.
4. The smell of someone vaping in public is a disturbing reminder of how often we breathe in the same air someone just exhaled.
5. Peppers are the spicy of the fire, mint is the spicy of the ice, carbonation is the spicy of the air, and vinegar is the spicy of the water.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Your debit card pays for things with past hours of your life, and your credit card pays with future hours of your life.
7. Having an unseen handicap is like fighting through life with the difficulty set on “high” while everyone judges you against the default difficulty level.
8. When you drop a Lego model, it’s not technically broken. It’s just been returned to factory settings.
9. The creator of Photoshop could’ve had a lot of fun if he did not tell anyone.
10. In western cartoons, the main character is in love with the prettiest girl in school and she will never like him. In anime, the prettiest girl in school is in love with the main character and the main character is too dumb to notice.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If you’re rich and drink alcohol in the middle of the day you’re successful. If you’re poor and drink alcohol in the middle of the day then you’re an alcoholic.
12. Your entire life is just gaps between thinking about saxophones and you’ve just opened a new chapter.
13. Thanos didn’t take off his glove for the entirety of the movie, his hand must have been sweaty and pruny as hell by the end.
14. Single people who say all the good ones are taken are admitting they’re not a good one.
15. Parents always say having a child is the most amazing feeling, but you can’t truly understand until it happens to you. That’s the same thing crackheads say about smoking crack.