16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Teachers get paid surprisingly little considering the future of the country relies on how seriously they take their jobs.
17. Technically everything you throw at a blind person is a UFO to them.
18. Historical records have people start using hot oil for both cooking and warfare at nearly the same time. Someone either burned themselves while cooking and said “You can do this to other people” or burned someone alive and said, “Damn that smells good.”
19. Maybe grandparents pretend to be bad with technology so that they can have an excuse to spend time with us.
20. Getting drunk is going ”double or nothing” on your happiness.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. You never realize how many shortcuts your computer has until your cat sits on your keyboard.
22. Going back to your ex is like reheating McDonald’s fries.
23. Maybe dogs think that “good boy/good girl” is just a command to act happy and they’re just being obedient.
24. Four seems to be our limit for the number of legs and animal can have, before we start to hate it.
25. Spiderman being disliked by his city in spite of saving it countless times is kind of like a metaphor for spiders; we hate them but they kill bugs and insects for us.