Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Single Player games that don’t require internet are going to be extremely valuable during the apocalypse.
2. Tom and Jerry are one of the most distinct cases of child v.s. adult perspective in which as a child you think Jerry is witty and correct but as an adult, you see that Tom is being bullied by Jerry whilst attempting to live his life as a normal house cat.
3. Fahrenheit is basically asking humans how hot it feels. Celsius is basically asking water how hot it feels. Kelvin is basically asking atoms how hot it feels.
4. Telling someone they look better with a beard is basically saying they look better the less you can see their face.
5. If elevators didn’t exist, the penthouse would be for poor people.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If humans ever go to war with AI, we’ll have to send coded messages to each other in the form of CAPTCHAS.
7. Cheese is just a loaf of milk.
8. If your partner cheats on you, getting mad, and fighting with the person they’re cheating on you with is like treating symptoms instead of the disease.
9. Your skull doesn’t have a facial expression. Your flesh just moves around it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. You can play the game of chess and the game of checkers on the same board which makes the chessboard the first-ever gaming platform.
12. If Adam and Eve got into a fight, it would be a world war.
13. Consistently skipping a song on your favorites list is kind of like realizing you don’t like a friend as much as you thought you did.
14. The “Don’t text and drive” signs on the highway is probably not seen often by their target demographic.
15. Kids today will never know the excitement of going to blockbusters on a Friday after school to rent a VHS for the weekend.