Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The spiders that live in Buckingham Palace now are probably the descendants of the spiders that lived there during Victorian times, it’s a whole parallel royal family but with spiders.
2. Some animals don’t know other animals exist like a lion doesn’t know that a squid is a thing.
3. People with anxiety are basically way too aware of being alive.
4. 2019 will probably be the last year that ends with “teen” for the rest of our lives.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Dating is just hanging out with someone until you figure out what’s wrong with them.
7. The more dismembered the animal in your freezer is, the more socially acceptable it gets.
8. Mickey Mouse is the face of Disney but hasn’t had his own major motion picture in decades.
9. Not having insurance is like an opposite lottery, you gain a little bit of money every day with the possibility of losing big.
10. Maybe we started saying DMs instead of PMs because we’ve caught onto the fact they aren’t very private.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. People shake with their right hand as a sign of trust, with both participants immobilizing their dominant hand. This makes left-handed people the most dangerous to shake hands with.
12. Pregnancy is a really weak summon with a 9 month casting time.
13. “Wtf” automatically translates in our brains but “lol” doesn’t.
14. If a toy Deadpool appeared in a Toy Story movie he would be aware that he’s a toy in the Toy Story movie, plus he would know that his “toy-self” is a character from another movie that’s also aware that he’s in a movie from a comic book, PLUS he’d know that his existence is entirely owned by Disney.
15. Ryan Reynolds is one the most attractive actors around at the moment and yet his last big movies have primarily focused on his voice acting rather than his looks.