16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. A sign of maturity is writing a cruel or toxic message, and deleting it after writing it.
17. Jumping is a staple action in a lot of video games. Yet in real life, you almost never jump, let alone use it as a way to solve a problem.
18. Somewhere someone is sitting on a couch that has the most money through spare change than any other couch in the world and they have no idea.
19. It must take a while for a Giraffe to throw up.
20. If you ever think you’d be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. You know you are comfortable with someone when awkward silences are no longer awkward and you don’t actually have to talk the full time.
22. You know you have social anxiety when you race to finish washing your hands before your coworker finishes pissing so you don’t have to talk to him.
23. The person that presses the button to launch rockets must feel so satisfied. 100+ people working on a rocket and he gets to be the one that actually sends it off to space.
24. Moms are good at finding stuff you think you lost because they are the ones who moved it when they organize.
25. Anyone who says you can’t buy love has never been to a pet store.