Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Being able to do well in high school without having to put in much effort is actually a big disadvantage later in life.
2. In 10-15 years gamer, dads will join the sports dads who “could’ve gone pro if it weren’t for…….”
3. There are probably a bunch of parents who think their children are fussy eaters when in reality they’re just horrible cooks.
4. Nuclear war is like bringing a hand grenade to a knife fight, on an elevator.
5. Being a pet owner is like being a sugar daddy. You waste all of your money on keeping them happy, and the only thing they do is look cute and give you attention sometimes.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Star-Lord from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies probably still thinks Santa is real. He was taken from Earth as a kid and then raised in space around aliens and crazy creatures the rest of his life. He probably assumes Santa is an alien.
7. Everyone’s talking about Baby It’s Cold Outside being offensive when Santa Baby is basically about a girl whoring herself out to Santa for expensive gifts.
8. Justin Bieber’s “baby” video getting almost 300k dislikes taken off in one day due to people wanting Rewind 2018 as the most disliked vid is the perfect example of how turning the hate onto another thing is the fastest way to clear hate.
9. Kids today recognize Mr. Potato Head as a character from Toy Story, rather than as an independent toy.
10. If the Simpsons stay on the air while self-driving cars continue to evolve, the day will come when Maggie has as much control at the wheel as Marge.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The Flintstones have successfully cornered the children’s vitamin market despite their last episode being aired over 52 years ago.
12. True friendship is when you un-flop your dog’s ears, so they don’t have to shake their heads.
13. If fossil fuels will eventually cause human extinction, but some birds survive, then dinosaurs will have evolutionarily outwitted us with the longest shot imaginable.
14. Clocks are just a metronome ticking at 60bpm.
15. Dunder Mifflin is probably the most known paper company, even as a fictional company.
About Peter Quill believing in Santa Clause. In the Marvel universe there is actually a Santa Clause and he is apparently the most powerful mutant ever detected by Cerebro.
The most powerful registered mutant, as far as I’ve heard
#6, He would be right, Santa is a mutant in the marvel universe.
#25 Do you think that anyone even listens to any “pro” basketball or football player? They are a joke and prove themselves as uneducated clowns everyday.