16-20 Shower Thoughts
17. Turning on invincibility in a video game can give you an idea of how immortals can get bored with living.
18. People who are approximately 30 y/o and older are the only people in the history of the world and future of the world whom will know what everyday life was like both before and after cell phones and the internet.
19. When soft food ages it gets crunchy when crunchy food ages it gets soft.
20. Some people’s calculator history is more embarrassing than their Internet history.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. One of the most generally followed rules is silently and instantly going again when having a tie in a rock paper scissors match.
22. If autonomous cars drive us to Tinder dates then we are basically being farmed by robots.
23. Growing up we always heard about a “permanent record” that would follow us for life. Wasn’t really a thing but now social media has made it real.
24. Going to the gym is just slow character customization.
25. Geology is the study of rocks. Geometry is the study of shapes. Geography is a little bit of both.