Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Our belly buttons are basically the same thing as holes the in fruit, where the stem goes.
2. 11 babies have been born in Antarctica, and none of them died as infants, meaning Antarctica has the lowest infant mortality rate at 0%.
3. A person wearing a suit in a room of people in t-shirts is usually the most important person there, a person wearing a t-shirt in a room full of suits is more likely the most important person in the room.
4. Apple treats you like a user, Android treats you like an admin.
5. Male country singers talk about how good they are to women, while female country singers talk about how terrible the men are.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The next big counterculture movement will probably be kids who reject all forms of social media.
7. Parents who say, “If you’re feeling well enough to play video games, you’re feeling well enough to go to school!” don’t seem to realize they are equating an extremely low impact leisure activity with high stress and difficult involuntary obligation.
8. It’s 2019, and not one cereal company has created zip-locked bags for the cereal.
9. If pigs could fly their wings would probably taste really good.
10. If you go from high school to college to being a teacher you essentially have the same annual schedule your entire life.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. There is probably a school principal somewhere in the world with a collection of confiscated Pokémon cards worth thousands.
12. Before, elderly people were almost universally accepted as the wisest of society, who people sought out regularly for advice and guidance. Now, elderly people are considered out of touch with reality and is largely scrutinized for their views on life.
13. The older you get and the more professional experience you get under your belt, the more you realize that everyone is faking it, and everything is on the verge of falling apart.
14. Ctrl + F, Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V, and Ctrl + Z have done more to improve humanity than most of us ever will.
15. You don’t own the atoms in your body. It’s just your turn to use them.
#8 Malt o Meal has been doing it for over a decade. And in the last year or so name brand cereals have been doing it as well. Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Cookie Crisp are just a few that are already doing it…
25. You could ask James May; he built one in 2015(?)
It would cost about $343,200,000 at the rate of $0.104/Lego brick and the 3.3B bricks donated to James May who built a house from one.