16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. True confidence is correcting the spelling mistake in your password without deleting the full thing and starting over.
17. Dogs are like the mafia. They offer you protection, and in return, they expect a little taste of everything.
18. Making kids say “Mississippi” between counting seconds really gave Mississippi a lot more publicity than it deserved.
19. It’s weird how we think of ourselves as unique individuals, but when we meet someone from a different culture or region, we consider them as representative of their entire community.
20. A baby born in New York at 1:00 am on January 1st and a baby born in LA at 10:00 pm on December 31st would be born at the same time but in different years.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Shaving at 13 feels like something great you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived. Shaving when you’re 30 feels like something you are being made to do at gunpoint by your employer.
22. The saying “There is plenty of fish in the sea” will have to be explained to future generations at this rate.
23. Being a gorgeous female must be like driving a Lamborghini everywhere. You get attention every time you leave your house and sometimes it’s cool but other times you’re having a shitty day and just need to go to the store and buy milk.
24. Darth Vader could fall asleep during imperial meetings, and no one would notice.
25. Building a house in a 1:1 scale with legos is probably more expensive than building a normal one.