Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. In the anime, Ash Ketchum was supposed to be a huge Pokémon fan before he left on his journey. But every time he sees any kind of Pokémon, he has to pull out his Pokédex because he doesn’t know what it is. Ash Ketchum was a poser before he left on his journey.
2. The tallest person in the world has physically experienced being the exact height of every other person in the world at some point.
3. Both concrete and glass are mostly made of sand which makes skyscrapers just really tall sandcastles.
4. Dr. Strange is a movie about the importance of saving before a final boss.
5. Having kids is like having little broke best friends that think you’re rich.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Ignoring a problem is just like letting it level up before facing you.
7. The hardest thing to believe about Batman is that not 1 distant relative tried claiming him in order to inherit the Wayne fortune.
8. Harry Potter could have been hallucinating everything due to carbon monoxide poisoning by being stuck in the cupboard under the stairs.
9. Agreeing to terms and conditions went from: “this is our stuff, don’t copy and sell it” to “this is your stuff, we’ll copy and sell it.”
10. Scientists have two jobs: figuring out how the world works, and figuring out how to explain it to others.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. When reading a book, a chapter is a checkpoint save while a bookmark is a quick save.
12. For every successful “before and after” weight loss image there must be thousands of hopeful “before shots” that never made it to a celebratory post.
13. People who post pictures of restaurant menus on Yelp when you can’t find them anywhere else are the real MVPs.
14. Being an adult is worrying about not having enough money and then buying yourself treats because you’ve been worrying a lot lately.
15. There needs to be an app where you can invite an anonymous neutral third party when having an argument.