16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. It’s better to be alone in your room than to feel lonely in a group.
17. Our bodies scream at us that something is wrong when a nail gets dislodged, yet stays perfectly silent when our most vital arteries are dangerously clogged.
18. Meeting attractive people with bad personalities is just like pouring cereal and then realizing there’s no milk.
19. No generation has ever looked at an upcoming generation and said: “These kids will be alright”.
20. A keyring is a handy little device that allows you to lose all your keys at once.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Birthdays are weird cause your mother did all the work and you get all the praise.
22. Thanks to Siri, Alexa, and Google a whole generation of children will associate female voices with infinite knowledge.
23. By simply being born you agree to the terms and conditions of life, which you also haven’t read.
24. $6 is not a bad price to eat a chicken you didn’t have to raise and are not emotionally tied to.
25. Rapunzel’s neck must have been really strong.