Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Avatar, the highest grossing film of all time, seems to have made zero impact on culture. No one references the movie and no one really talks about it since it was released 10 years ago.
2. If you are alone when you crack open a peanut shell and eat the peanut inside, you are the only person in the world to have ever seen that peanut.
3. Being an adult is like one of those choose your own adventure stories but every option sounds terrible and costs way too much.
4. You could throw a rock into a lake and be the last person to ever touch that rock until the end of time.
5. A shark eating human thinking it’s a seal is the equivalent of a human eating a raisin cookie thinking it was chocolate chip.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Most rappers sing about being richer than they actually are. Most country singers sing about being poorer than they actually are.
7. The most unrealistic thing about most sitcoms is how everyone’s schedules line up perfectly so groups of 5+ people can get together every single day.
8. If you are rich enough. Parking tickets are just how much it costs to park there.
9. Unless you’re into paleontology, the time in your life when you know the most about dinosaurs usually ranges from 5 to 10 years old.
10. If you were given 3 wishes and you wished to lose 3 wishes you would end up with -1 wishes and who knows what would happen to that genie.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Childhood is expecting problems to be solved in a single 22-minute episode. Adulthood is realizing that problems drag out over multiple episodes/hours/seasons and that many are never completely resolved.
12. We make fun of clumsy cats and dogs, but some of them probably just need glasses and we can’t know it.
13. All of Harry Potter’s closest friends know how big his member is because they used polyjuice potion to become him.
14. If spiders could actually web-swing like Spider-Man, the world would be quantifiably more terrible.
15. It is a tragic missed opportunity that the Nintendo switch has a power button instead of a switch.