Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Monopoly would be more realistic if the person with the most money got to change the rules whenever they liked.
2. All languages travel at the speed of sound, sign language travels at the speed of light.
3. Self-checkouts are saving thousands of teenagers from the embarrassment of their first condom purchases.
4. The rich used to pay peasants to entertain them and now the peasants pay the rich to entertain them.
5. Bill Murray’s character was lucky he got a good night’s sleep the night before Groundhog Day, otherwise, he’d have been exhausted the entire time he was stuck in the time loop.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Technically you eat a cake starting from the middle going outwards.
7. Traditions are basically dead people peer pressuring us.
8. Ironically a blind person has less chance of walking into a glass door.
9. Pulling the plug on a braindead patient is like kicking him for inactivity.
10. Thrift stores will have a lot of youtuber merch in 10-20 years.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If you add Coke to your whiskey, you’re a novice drinker, but if you add whiskey to your Coke, you’re an alcoholic.
12. Seeing is basically echolocation except with light, and instead of us making a noise there is a giant screaming monster in the sky.
13. A paper cut is a tree’s last revenge.
14. The phrase “calm down” has a 100% failure rate.
15. Adopting a hairless cat is like hiring an old naked man to walk around the house and ignore you.