16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Learning a new language is like downloading an expansion pack that allows you to interact with new characters
17. Since there are only three naturally occurring citrus fruits in the world (of which lemons and limes are not a part of) and all others are just hybrids from them. Life did not give us lemons. We made lemons out of life.
18. It’s crazy to think that video games used to be released as completely finished products without the ability to provide updates.
19. College is the opposite of kidnapping, they demand $100k from you or they’ll send your kid back.
20. The reason people want to pause a movie when you leave the room even when you tell them not to is less about you and more about them wanting to experience it with someone. Which is pretty heartwarming and says a lot about humans.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. At some point, a scientist was like, “this medicine can cure a common ailment, turning a life-threatening condition into a minor inconvenience,” then another was like, “yeah, but can we make it taste like a grape?”
22. Mike Wasowski does finger guns and clicks his tongue in Monsters University because the creators had to work their way around the fact that he couldn’t wink.
23. It’s exactly 911 weeks since 911.
24. Despite Mr. Krabs being as cheap as they come, he never missed payroll, created a pretty relaxing work environment, and giving employees plenty of time off.
25. The most unbelievable thing in “Toy Story” is the fact that Sid wins at a claw machine not just once but twice in a row.