Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. No company has ever survived after its product killed more than 400 million of its consumers with evidence except for cigarette companies.
2. If you were invisible, you could have a perfectly normal relationship with a blind person.
3. If we do colonize Mars, the reduced gravity will cause humans to be physically weaker, so we will probably use Martian as an insult synonymous with a weakling.
4. As a kid, a friend living 15 minutes was really far away. As an adult, a friend living 15 minutes away is really close.
5. If it never rained on a Thursday your whole life you probably wouldn’t have noticed.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. As a child, you trust your parents’ driving. As an adult, you’re terrified of it.
7. Procrastination teaches you to finish an 8-hour job in 30 minutes and also to finish the 30-minutes job in 8 hours.
8. Publishing a “Top 500 Tax Payers” list instead of a “Top 500 Richest People” list would breed a healthier competition.
9. Nothing takes you down a notch in confidence more than unexpectedly choking on your own saliva when you’re not even eating anything.
10. The only reason people won’t accept damaged dollar bills as payment is that we think other people won’t accept it either.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. There are over 7,500 different types of apple, but only one “apple juice”.
12. It’s interesting that Earth always has been and always will be stuck between Love (Venus) and War (Mars).
13. Men receive too many DMs from horny strangers that aren’t real people, and women receive too many DMs from horny strangers that are unfortunately very real people.
14. When you are a kid, you are always acutely aware of your age at all times. As an adult, you occasionally have to do the math with your birth year to remember how old you are.
15. There are many innocent cats lifted in the air because of The Lion King.