16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Our cell phone numbers and emails have become much more reliable long term contact information than physical addresses. We now move our homes much more often than we change email addresses or cell phone numbers.
17. Humans are to earth what bacteria are to humans, most of them are harmless, some even helpful but a small amount will kill you and give the others a bad reputation.
18. If Heaven is eternal bliss and Hell is eternal torment, then life is essentially just your job interview.
19. Breaking up with someone and continuing to have sex with them is like hugging each other goodbye, then proceeding to walk in the same direction.
20. For around the first twenty years of your life, the adults in your family don’t want you to have sex. After that, they all become weirdly obsessed for you to get breeding.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Internet Explorer is the “nice guy” browser. It’s been there for you since the beginning, you’ll use it to get better browsers but it won’t ever get mad or leave you. Occasionally it asks “can we be more than just friends” when you accidentally give it hope, only to be instantly rejected.
22. Think about the arguments the first color blind person had.
23. The most confusing thing as a small child is the fake drawer under the kitchen sink that doesn’t open.
24. Retiring when you’re old and physically unable is like eating a dinner you don’t like and then being too full for dessert.
25. A 6/10 sounds worse than a 3/5, even though they are the same score.