16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. A wet floor sign tells your brain to turn on traction control.
17. Thе humаn body is reаlly quiet given evеrything it does.
18. It’s a little suspicious that seemingly 90% of books you pick up are New York Times Bestsellers.
19. It’s weird how melted cheese seems so much unhealthier than non-melted cheese.
20. Being in a relationship is solving problems together. Problems you wouldn’t have if you were single.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. There are two types of lazy, looking for close parking because you’re too lazy to walk. Or parking far because you’re too lazy to look for close parking.
22. Only humans are smart enough to propose a plan to stop the next great extinction and, unfortunately, the only species dumb enough to reject such ideas.
23. A $20 bill feels like an adult dollar.
24. Going to school is like a 13 year long tutorial in a video game but then when you finish it, you’ve realized the tutorial was for a completely different game.
25. The human body is a miracle in many ways. However, the inability to fall asleep due to the anxiety of having to get up early in the morning must be one of its stupidest flaws.