Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The hours of 2:00-4:00 o’clock seem to be the hardest to stay awake whether it’s day or night.
2. In the past 100 years, clowns have become more scary than funny while skeletons have become more funny than scary.
3. It’s so easy to get up after 4 hours of sleep when you’re camping and have nothing to do but if you get a full night’s rest and have to go to work it’s so damn hard.
4. There’s probably a guy named Charlie working in a chocolate factory getting tired of hearing the same joke over and over.
5. There’s gonna be a huge market of specialized gaming stuff for the elderly when our generations get old.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Choosing to send your kid to school one year later or earlier will completely change their experience of life (friends, relationships, etc.).
7. The older you get you to understand why adults got so annoyed when they asked their kid to complete a simple task at home when they were at work, only to come home from a 10-hour shift to find the chicken wasn’t taken out of the freezer.
8. The most unrealistic thing in SpongeBob is that he can support himself and a pet with minimum wage.
9. We talk to animals as if they can understand us when they have no concept of language. We talk to babies in gibberish when they’re actively developing language skills.
10. If Queen Elizabeth II turns 100, she can write a letter to herself congratulating herself on turning 100.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. You know coffee is a big deal when millions of people have a dedicated table for it and don’t even drink coffee.
12. Today, we listen to our favorite songs over and over. Two hundred years ago, most people only heard their favorite symphonies once in their entire lifetime.
13. In the far future, the question “What planet are you from?” will be an icebreaker, not an insult.
14. Being born is like being put into a group chat in which you don’t know what happened before you arrived and you start to know what happened before you were born by people informing you on what happened before you entered the group chat.
15. Cops try really hard to look like normal people, while security guards try really hard to look like cops.