16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Every day, thousands of people are happy because their check-in luggage came out first.
17. Doing something alone is kind of sad, but doing it solo is cool.
18. By neutering our pets we’re ensuring that the only genes getting passed on to the next generation are those of the animals we don’t want.
19. Since the Sun is 4.6 billion years old and takes 230 million years to orbit the center of the Milky Way, in his own years, our Sun is 20 years old.
20. No one seems to notice that the logo for Hydra in the MCU is actually an octopus. A hydra has multiple heads, not arms.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
22. All someone needs to do is genetically engineer a horse to grow a horn, and that person will be rich.
23. If zombies appeared, we would really just put them inside a giant concrete prison, put a “bait hanging in front of you” helmet on them, and tie them to a turbine to generate power.
25. Everyone who’s choked to death on their food knew exactly what their last meal was.