Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Smoking kills you, but the actual “act” of smoking is a very healthy practice, leave a stressful environment, go outside for five minutes and take deep breaths.
2. The internet has gotten dumber over time because it took stupid people longer to figure out how to use it.
3. A clear toothpaste tube would make so much sense.
4. It will be a lot harder for kids to win against their parents in video games in the future.
5. We live in a society so removed from nature that natural survival skills are a recreational hobby.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A fighter pilot’s drive home must be incredibly boring.
7. There’s probably a correlation between how poorly a job pays and how many inspirational quotes are found around the workplace.
8. The “obvious” labels like peanut warnings in a jar of peanut butter is not for the stupid people, but for cunning people who pretend to be stupid in order to sue the company.
9. A belly button is the most vital element of one’s existence for the first part of their life and utterly useless for the rest.
10. Our teachers telling us that “they dismiss us and the bell doesn’t” prepared us for our boss asking us to stay late.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. In language, parentheses hold text that may be ignored. Whereas in math, they give priority over the rest of the equation.
12. Maybe, if we started calling dying from alcohol poisoning overdosing people might start taking it more seriously.
13. The toys in Toy Story probably spoke fluent Chinese.
14. Girls just get to hug everyone when greeting family and friends and nobody cares. Guys have to have a mental battle whether hugging or shaking hands is more appropriate.
15. People buying groceries in their pajamas have either given up on life or are living it to its fullest.