Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If your school lends textbooks, teachers seem perfectly content in using ones published in 1999. If your school sells textbooks, then last year’s editions are suddenly outdated, worthless pieces of trash.
2. People are so amazed by the fact that every snowflake is different, but nobody cares that every potato is unique.
3. Airline passengers would probably pay more for priority deboarding than priority boarding.
4. The most unrealistic thing about Spy movies is how clean the air ventilation system is!
5. The guy who killed batman’s parents saved tons of lives.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Throwing a dead fly in the garbage would probably be seen as respectful by the fly community.
7. Few things are sadder than leaving the vets with an empty pet carrier.
8. In the future, old YouTubers might give their account to their children, and it might develop into some sort of family business that is passed on through generations until the original owner of the account becomes a legend.
9. People complain about adult teeth not lasting but evolution didn’t expect us to live to 50 and eat sugar like crazy.
10. The internet is the only place where people talk endlessly to each other about how much they don’t like talking to people.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. There are tons of email addresses owned by dead people that get spam every day.
12. Static shocks you get when touching things must be one hell of a lightning storm for the bacteria on your skin.
13. The day the Casino gets an Uno table will be one scary day.
14. You know, Gordon Ramsey is pretty ballsy to yell at and insult people who are armed with knives and make the food he’ll be eating.
15. Maybe we don’t find time travelers because we all die in 25-50 years.