Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Dads probably bond with dogs so much because, in our society, men don’t get shown a lot of affection but dogs give tons of affection regardless.
2. Your salary is your company’s monthly subscription fee of you.
3. Jack Black is everything a kid wants to be between a movie star, rock star, and famous YouTuber.
4. There could be a miracle drug that cures every disease to man, that we’ll never know about because it doesn’t work on rats.
5. Your face is a combination of thousands of years worth of other people’s faces.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Babies are a clean hard drive that can be programmed with any language.
7. Since we use chemicals to kill wasps, and wasps use chemicals to sting us, we are at constant chemical warfare with wasps.
8. Everyone thinks “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” sounds cool, but if you told somebody you’d been bleeding, sweating, and crying all day they would probably be seriously concerned for your mental wellbeing.
9. Someone somewhere might be silently chuckling to themselves at a comment you made three years ago.
10. If it wasn’t already used for photography, “Selfie” would also make a great term for masturbation.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If a musician always sounds great when practicing, they are practicing the wrong things.
12. A microwave would still be 100% useable if its only button was “add 30 seconds”.
13. The spiders in Harry Potter were terrified of basilisks because they have a 360-degree vision and cannot shut their eyes.
14. Humans are designed to learn through experience yet the education system has made it so we get no experience.
15. You know you’re a grownup when you start thinking of business trips as little all-expenses-paid vacations where you have to work but get to eat out a lot.