Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. In 1920, kids thought “100 years from now, people must have flying cars!” but really, a massive worldwide network of data utilizing the processing power of billions of devices allowing complex communication across the globe is somehow more impressive.
2. You know you’re getting old when your parents start disappointing you, instead of you disappointing them.
3. When smart kids share random facts, adults tell them how smart and interesting they are, when smart adults share random facts, people tell them they’re annoying and weird.
4. Dogs often get given the exact same meal every single day, and yet they never appreciate it any less.
5. Farts are completely harmless (other than an unpleasant odor) but are seen as rude and disgusting, yet sneezes, which could literally spread a disease which wipes out humanity, are perfectly fine.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Dogs hear us talk all day but as soon they start barking we tell them to shut up.
7. We as a population somehow universally decided on mint as being the taste of fresh breath.
8. Team Rocket’s Jessie and James have a Meowth, a cat because they’re hunting a Pikachu, a mouse.
9. For the first 18 years of your life, your body is under warranty. If you get broken, the people who made you have to pay for repairs.
10. Ironically, being a food source for humans is probably the single most effective way for an animal to ensure the perpetual survival of their species.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If all the ants in the world decided to fight humans then each person would have to fight 1 million ants.
12. People that never learn to swim are accepting that 71% of the world could possibly kill them if they step into it.
13. Sometimes, the only reason people buy new clothes is to have higher chances of taking them off.
14. There is no fall damage, only landing damage.
15. Dirty hands with dirty fingernails are less disgusting then clean hands with dirty fingernails.