Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. One day you’ll stop being asked what you want to be when you grow up, and instead be asked what you wanted to be.
2. A “lap” is a non-existent body part that imaginably exists only when you are sitting.
4. It’s annoying when we walk through the same morning spider webs over and over again because it gets on us. But from the spider’s point of view, it must be devastating to have a 60 story tall Titan walk through your home destroying your livelihood and then try to kill you out of rage on a daily basis.
5. After the honey was first discovered, there was likely a period where people were taste testing any available slime from insects.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. In 500 years a young archeologist is going to find someones preserved sketchbook with crazy monsters, dark horror beings, and evil Garfield sketches and spend his whole career trying to prove their existence.
7. Drinking milk from a different species is completely acceptable but drink milk from our own species is considered disgusting.
8. Driving the speed limit on a 1-lane road may be the easiest way to make enemies without doing anything wrong.
9. If super-power mutations ever happen, like those in X-Men, we better hope they only affect humans.
10. It’s only after you graduate/leave a place or school that they put all the fancy equipment in like AC, renovations, laptops, etc.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Buying erasers is literally paying for your mistakes.
12. The reason why moms always know where everything is because they’re the ones moving our things all the time.
13. Society just went ahead and made chocolate and vanilla opposites.
14. Your teacher or professor most likely copy and pasted the “No Plagiarism” clause in your class syllabus.
15. Having 6+ children in this day and age is a sign of extreme poverty or extreme wealth.