16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Humans invented machines to skip some effort and now go to the gym to make up for the skipped effort. We, humans, are weird.
17. The most amazing thing about the Postal Service is its ability to read everyone’s handwriting.
18. Companies preach that employees are “a family” making you feel guilty to ever leave yet they will drop an employee in a heartbeat if it makes them more money.
19. Cartoons inside cartoons are actually live-action series in their universes.
20. People make fun of the idea, but personal sex robots would probably actually solve a lot of societal problems such as loneliness, depression, overpopulation, and sexual crimes.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Maybe black cats were considered bad luck because, in the days before electricity, you were more likely to trip over one in the dark and hurt yourself.
22. The saddest part about metamorphosis is that there are no baby butterflies.
23. Build-a-Bear Workshop relies solely on child labor for its products and even makes them pay for doing it.
24. 9/11 was 11/9 for the rest of the world.
25. If chickens are ever able to tell the story of their species, humans are gonna look like the evilest villains in history.