Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. We’re lucky to live in a time when a search for “Germany vs. England” results in soccer scores as opposed to World War mentions.
2. Nobody cares if their deodorant is 24 hour or 48 hours, they are still going to apply it once a day.
3. It’s hard to let someone know that they’re bad at taking criticism.
4. As a kid a wiggling tooth is exciting. As an adult a wiggling tooth is terrifying.
5. People who seek relationship advice online are potentially altering family trees for thousands of generations based on input from total strangers who have limited information about one side of the story and no stake in the outcome.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If we successfully colonize Mars, then Earth will have its first true competitor for Miss Universe.
7. Those who remember “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader” really isn’t a show that displays how stupid adults can be, but rather how much useless and irrelevant information we teach grade-schoolers that will not be applicable in life.
8. The phrase “Look at you!” tends to have a positive connotation, while “Look at yourself!” tends to be critical and negative.
9. If electric eels went extinct 1000 years ago we’d probably think they were just folklore.
10. People who voluntarily take parenting classes are not the people who need to take parenting classes.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. We miss the nineties so much because that was the last decade before the rise of social media and cellphones. Since then, our lives have been spent online and they seem to move faster and faster every year.
12. The reason Squidward can be such a well rounded and talented artist but be so bad at the clarinet is that he is underwater so his reed is swollen and won’t vibrate right.
13. If we lose Florida to flooding, then “Florida Man” will become an urban legend in the future.
14. Your current partner will be either the most important person at your wedding or not even present.
15. If a pet has stayed with you their full life, then from their point of view you have always existed and will always exist.