Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. 0%, 99%, and 100% are the most worrying numbers to see a progress bar pause a long time on.
2. Cartoon characters only sneeze when it’s relevant to the plot.
3. True laziness is memorizing how many minutes fast or slow your clock is, rather than changing it.
4. Bob’s Burgers and King of the Hill are the only two shows where the father is the smarter parent.
5. Because the letter X is how we close apps or windows, it’s likely that we see it 100-1000 times more often each day than people did 30+ years ago.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. There must have been a brief window in human history where it was weirder to see a stranger in clothing than it was to see a stranger naked.
7. Nothing really compares to that empty feeling you get when your food falls off your fork and the fork goes into your mouth, foodless.
8. It’s safer to fall from 10 miles high than from the 10th floor because on average, you’ll live longer.
9. Beating a game without any achievements is harder than beating it with all achievements.
10. Being known as a “good kid” growing up meant that you probably weren’t very good at being a kid.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If you’re sitting down and receive shocking news, you stand. If you’re standing and receive shocking news, you sit.
12. Having a dog around really makes talking to yourself seem much more normal.
13. The offline dinosaur game is actually the most downloaded game in the world.
14. Waking up in a dry bed after dreaming about having a huge pee is one of the few benefits of being a grownup.
15. A $20 Gold coin that could buy a high-quality suit in 1930 could still buy a high-quality suit today.