16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. You don’t know which date you’re born until someone tells you.
17. No matter how poor the people are in a sitcom, they always have a new outfit on in every episode.
18. 50 degrees in October and 50 degrees in April definitely do not feel the same.
19. We are always told to “think outside the box” when we need to be creative. But in certain scenarios, creativity spawns from having to work within strict limitations. So sometimes it’s better to “think inside the box” as it forces you to be creative with limited options.
20. Humans are the most vulnerable when naked, yet there is nothing scarier than having a naked person run at you.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. A calendar is a non-perishable non-food item that has an expiration date.
22. In your lifetime you’ll get in and out of cars an even number of times unless you die in a car crash.
23. The most unrealistic part about harry Potter is he has an invisibility cloak and he uses it for reading books.
24. Cars are the only thing keeping radio stations alive.
25. If you think about it, Willy Wonka’s chewing gum that never lost flavor was probably the least sold Wonka product, because people never bought new gum because their current one never lost flavor and is as good as new.