16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Biking is actually vegan horse riding.
17. Deleting someone from your phone contact list who has recently passed away feels even more like a final farewell than the actual funeral 🙁
18. Everyone talks about the importance of not giving up, but never the importance of realizing when to give up.
20. Mornings are an hour of lying in bed deciding if life is worth living, then your bladder making the choice for you.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. The idea of sex is oftentimes more alluring than sex itself.
22. The year 1990 sounds closer than 2030 while in reality, it’s 3 times as far way.
23. If your birthday is September 21, 1980 you turned 21 on the 21st 21st of the 21st Century.
24. To fall asleep in the car while someone is driving is the ultimate expression of trust.
25. Seeing your password after accidentally typing it into the username bar kind of feels like accidentally seeing someone naked.