Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. There are two types of car owners. The first is upset when it rains because the rain is getting their car dirty. The second is happy when it rains because the rain is getting their car clean.
2. If Eminem’s Mom wanted to she could probably make a good amount of money selling her own spaghetti sauce.
3. Baby Yoda’s first word probably came after his second word.
4. All that time they spent teaching us cursive, they could’ve spent teaching sign language instead.
5. Due to the existence of fireworks in the LOTR universe, middle earth historically speaking is probably only a few hundred years away from guns and military explosives.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A circle is a shape, a letter, and a number.
7. We live at the bottom of an ocean of air and lack the ability to swim in it.
8. Every article of leather clothing is “previously worn”.
9. Kids growing up playing with wireless controllers will never understand the brutal satisfaction of unplugging an opponent’s controller mid-game.
10. If showers would run at optimal desired temperature immediately, we’d save loads of water.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The more you work out, the easier it is to work out, The easier it is to work out, the more you work out.
12. Even though most of the usernames you try to use are taken you’ll almost never find the person with your failed usernames
13. Everyone you see in a retirement commercial is not actually retired since they are acting.
14. Human faces in games are getting more and more realistic, while pictures of real human faces are getting less and less realistic.
15. Drivers that don’t use their signals are people that literally don’t lift a finger to make others safer around them.
5. The wall at Helms Deep got blown up by a basic “mine.” No rabble of mindless orc indeed.
#23: And you’d be wrong. You aren’t far off, but you’d be 7 billion dollars richer than Bill (the total sum is $109.5 billion).