Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. In Spongebob, there are times when Spongebob goes to work and Patrick is already there eating a Krabby Patty. This implies that there is another chef that works before Spongebob.
2. 20 years ago it was exciting to go online and talk with someone from far far away. Now it’s exciting to go online and find someone who happens to live nearby.
3. The Krabby Patty secret formula contains the secret to making cheeseburgers underwater without any cows.
4. The illustrator of “Where’s Waldo” could have wasted millions of hours of people’s lives if he just left Waldo out of one of the books.
5. In Monsters Inc, the only reason why nobody can understand Boo is that she’s speaking English and all the monsters are speaking another language but it’s been translated into English.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Cinnamon is technically sawdust.
7. The most unrealistic thing about Spiderman is that Peter Parker’s never been teased for having the initials “P.P.”
8. Matt Groening could be a time traveler who created the Simpson’s to warn us and created Futurama to describe his own world.
9. Flying economy is one of the most expensive ways to feel poor.
10. Spilling hot coffee on yourself wakes you up way faster than drinking it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The Queen in Chess is the first female hero in gaming.
12. 49 cents is worth more money in materials than 50 cents.
13. If you are waiting till New year’s to make a change, it’s not important to you.
14. Your teeth can rot if you are alive, but they stay the same when you die.
15. Meanwhile online: 35-year olds pretend to be teens for trolling purposes and actual teens pretend to be 35-year olds so they can troll what they think are 35-year olds, but who are actually other teenagers who think they are trolling some 35-year old geezer.