16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. When you swim underwater, you are also swimming above water.
17. Milk is the only bodily fluid that we are allowed to drink in front of everyone.
18. 20-years-ago seeing a toddler use technology was seen as a stroke of genius, today it is largely met with thoughts of bad parenting.
19. If AI ever do actually rise up in rebellion, it’s probably because they got the idea from countless movies, games, and books about the topic.
20. Adults are probably spanked more often than children nowadays.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Taking the first bite of a burger determines where the front of it is.
22. We praise photographs that look like drawings and drawings that look like photographs.
23. Strip clubs and museums have the same basic rule: look but don’t touch.
24. On our birthday, we celebrate our individual trips around the sun. On New Years, we celebrate a trip around the sun together.
25. That fork at a restaurant has been in a thousand other mouths.
6. Not true. There is an inherent difference between male and female interests/hobbies. On average, women like faces and socializing, and men like inanimate objects. This difference crosses borders and cultures across the world and can manifest in babies as early as a few days after birth. This means it is not a learned behavior.