16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Summer camps weren’t your vacations, they were actually your parent’s.
17. Stormtroopers must be brilliant at Russian Roulette.
18. The first guy that died with life insurance never knew if it was a scam.
19. If your children argue over which is the favorite child, then you’ve treated them all equally.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Pizza is something you can buy in any quantity without people questioning you. You buy 1-2 slices it’s for you, you buy a whole pizza it’s for you and a friend or your family, you buy 3-4 whole pizzas it’s for a party, you buy 6-7 it’s for a celebration like a wedding or graduation. It doesn’t matter.
22. Considering how easily people with working brains break their legs and fall into holes there’s no way a zombie uprising would make it to apocalypse level.
23. Hot-headed is bad, but warm-hearted is good. Cool-headed is good, but cold-hearted is bad.
24. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, it’s a good thing the squirrel didn’t think Veruca Salt’s head was a good nut, or else she would have been mauled to death in front of the remaining children instead of thrown (alive) into the garbage.
25. Science fiction probably accurately predicts what space ships will look like because geeky scientists will likely model ships after those in science fiction.