16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Not having a power socket next to your bed makes you really appreciate having a power socket next to your bed.
17. Elvis Presley is getting a little too old to fake being dead.
18. People would probably still visit Jurassic Park despite being warned by countless books and movies.
19. When you reach your parents’ age when they had you you suddenly realize how unprepared they were to have a child.
20. We use videogames to escape the tedious tasks of life, by making fictional tedious tasks.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Having no music at all is sometimes scarier than having scary music.
22. In the future, at retirement homes. People will be unconsciously shouting: “ALEXA…!”, “HEY SIRI….”, and “OK GOOGLE, ….”, to try and get something they “want”.
23. It’s crazy that when you google “Apple” a phone company comes up rather than food.
24. John Williams, who’s been nominated for 71 Grammy Awards, winning 25, and wrote music for Star Wars, Jaws, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, and Home Alone, will likely be studied in school in hundreds of years like composers such as Bach are now.
25. The smell of walking into somebody’s house for the 1st time is different for every single house.