Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. It’s funny how most gamers prefer keyboards, which were not made to play games over other controllers which were specifically made to play games with.
2. You know you’re an adult when you care more about your parents’ health than they do.
3. Having a toddler in their “why” phase makes you realize how much you know and don’t know about things.
4. Lightsabers actually make really good peacekeeping weapons since it allows Jedi to disarm opponents through amputation without having to worry about the victim dying of blood loss since the wounds are immediately cauterize.
5. The guy who reduced amplifier distortion from 10% to 1% was probably celebrated as a hero. The guy who reduced distortion from 0.01% to 0.001% was probably given a footnote in some obscure technical report nobody read. Even though the latter feat was probably 1000x more difficult than the former.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Maybe the urinals were invented when a tall guy walked by a sink and thought “why not?”.
7. Leonardo DiCaprio is wealthier than the man he played in Wolf of Wall Street.
8. Every word in every language started out as gibberish until one person convinced enough people what they said was a real word.
9. Most people on this site can probably remember a time when Bart Simpson was older than them while they watched him on. tv.
10. Muffins are to cupcakes as smoothies are to milkshakes.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Being a baby is so difficult. Imagine utilizing all the power to crawl at the end of room and some elder picking you up and leaving you again at your starting point.
12. If essential oils were essential big pharma would have bought them all out and quadrupled the prices.
13. Spider-man took getting bit by a spider pretty well considering that most people would freak out and start googling spider bites immediately after.
14. It is impossible to touch any reflection that isn’t your own.
15. Every mammal that lives in the water has a layer of fat. This is to prevent the leaching of body heat into the water because water really sucks down body heat. Therefore, if mermaids did exist, they’d be fat.