16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. There are half a million different jobs in the world yet we pick our careers based on studying 10-15 subjects by age 18-21.
17. There is no way of telling if the perfect crime has been committed.
18. Half an inch doesn’t seem like much until you sit down on a toilet with the seat up.
19. The majority of people who use subtitles probably aren’t deaf.
20. All of those high school drama “be true to yourself movies” are always about a nerd trying to be popular and realizing it’s not for them. There was never a movie about a popular kid trying to become a nerd and realizing they need to be true to themselves.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Schools are supposed to teach the ways of thinking not the content to be thought.
22. We used to use photos to capture authentic moments, and now we create artificial moments to capture photos.
23. We use videogames to escape the tedious tasks of life, by making fictional tedious tasks.
24. Using an egg to help bread a chicken breast is probably one of the biggest flexes on an animal.
25. When your internet speedtest isn’t loading, you have everything you need to know.