Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. After tea was discovered, a lot of people probably died trying to make similar drinks from leaves that turned out to be toxic.
2. We need a mandatory news show that debunks all the lies of the day more than we need actual news.
3. If we had to dump our own household trash in our backyard for one week, we would seriously reconsider our own impact of environmental waste.
4. There must be a lot of Tinder dates where both persons where catfished but ended up thinking that they were stood up because neither of them could find the person they were looking for.
5. One-armed people are probably so much better at spooning than the rest of us.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If the purpose of life is to live long, to do no harm and to help others to survive, trees are doing a pretty damn good job.
7. The movie Requiem for a Dream probably convinced more teenagers not to do drugs than the DARE program ever did.
8. A scented candle store burning down would smell amazing.
9. The four elements (earth, water, air, and fire) coincide with the four states of matter (solids, liquids, gasses, and plasmas).
10. The quickest way to sober up during a night out is to pat your pockets and not feel your phone.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Life’s the only game where you get progressively weaker with more experience.
12. Calling a kid “kid” sounds fine, but calling an adult “adult” sounds weird.
13. Human beings are probably the only creatures in the world that find the smell of wood smoke to be pleasant.
14. Samwise missed a perfect opportunity to make Frodo the Ringbearer at his wedding.
15. If you are currently wearing clothes, you have gotten dressed precisely one more time than you have gotten undressed over the course of your lifetime.
14. For all the suffering that Frodo went through because of a ring, I think that would be pretty cruel to do.