Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Infinite scrolling makes addiction to social media 1000 times worse.
2. Being part of a major historical event sucks.
3. A Chicken nugget is a meatball. And nothing can change that fact.
4. Bad propaganda is something you can identify. Good propaganda is something you think of as the full truth.
5. Star Wars droids are “naked” when they have their circuits showing, so C3PO is wearing a crop top.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. You never think about how many “handles” are in a building until you are tasked with cleaning them all twice a day.
7. Limousines have gone completely out of fashion and no one has really noticed.
8. Your hand size determines the size of your sign language font.
9. Sarcasm went from being impossible to read in the text, to be the underlying theme of every sentence.
10. According to Led Zeppelin, heaven is not handicap accessible. According to AC/DC, hell is.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. As a kid, your bed is in the corner of the room so you have more room for playing. As an adult, your bed is in the center of the room for the exact same reason.
12. Butts are the only thing you hit to show how much you like them.
13. If Shrek was considered hot when he turned human then in ogre standards he’s mad cute.
14. Detention desks in art school must look amazing.
15. It’s a bit weird that every country has a theme song its people have to memorize.