16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Trees have leaves and provide shade when you need it most, and lose their leaves and let the sun through when you need it most.
17. Your adult personality is your child personality filtered through society.
18. If you grew up in a world with garbage internet and tech, you’re probably more tech-savvy than the average person who grew up with more advanced tech.
19. There are people who have never seen a mechanical cash register but still associate the “cha-ching” sound with money.
20. The day cheese becomes an acceptable gift is the day you officially become an adult.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. A shorter pencil tells a longer story…
22. The “About the Author” section of an autobiography is riddled with spoilers.
23. Every person on Earth was made without their consent.
24. If you hear birds chirping before the sun’s out, you’re either ultra productive or you’ve lost control of your life.
25. Our pets don’t seem to be weirded out that we change color from the neck down each day.