16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. If someone apologizes for something that doesn’t bother you, chances are it’s because it would bother them.
17. To cannibals, vegans are their version of grass-fed meat.
18. Harry Potter is really a story about not showing off/using the right tool for the job. The spell was unnecessary. If Voldemort just drops baby Harry out of a window, instead of spell casting, it’s a different series.
19. Parrots could act as translators between ducks and humans.
20. There is probably a really old pressed flower preserved in between the pages of a really old book somewhere in a museum, but no one will ever find it because no one is allowed to touch the old books.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. You can tell how good a slice of pizza is if you are excited to eat the crust.
22. The only reason we grow out of childhood fears like monsters and the dark is because we get real things to be scared of like taxes and dying alone.
23. We went really quickly from “you shouldn’t use your phone near a gas pump” to “you can use your phone to pay for your gas”.
24. We haven’t seen a YouTuber or any social media personality get old, from their 20s to 50s because of how young the platforms are relative to us. Therefore we have no idea how they will handle that and whether these people will get other jobs or how drastically their content will change.
25. The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand has indirectly lead to almost every memorable event of the past century.