Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Being able to tolerate the sound of your own voice in a video is probably the highest form of self-acceptance.
2. People who respond with “That’s not how the world works” when told to be nice are the reason that’s not how the world works.
3. When filling up on gas, men are probably more likely to shake the gas nozzle before putting it back than women are.
4. You know you’ve made it when your couches aren’t against a wall.
5. As a child, you are amazed at how adults are able to do such complicated things. As an adult, you are amazed at how other adults are unable to do such simple things.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Nothing else will make you type slower other than your last password attempt.
7. If you take no one’s advice, you are an idiot. If you take everyone’s advice, you are also an idiot.
8. If the ™ symbol were trademarked, it would also require a ™ symbol, and reproducing it properly would trigger an infinite loop of ™ symbols.
9. Drinking through a straw is the exact opposite of going snorkeling.
10. If we could see people’s health bars, it would probably be uncommon to see somebody at 100% health.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. In several states, marijuana went from being “illegal” to “essential” in just a couple of years.
12. Bros before hoes will one day be known as an ancient proverb.
13. People who stumble on bodies in the woods often think they’re mannequins at first but finding a mannequin in the woods makes less sense than finding a body.
14. Society hates a lazy person until that lazy person becomes so lazy that they discover a very efficient way to do something.
15. Balding is not in the body positivity movement, but gaining weight is. However, one of those things is oftentimes more controllable while the other happens whether you like it or not.