16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. If you cut a corner off a piece of paper, it gains a corner.
17. The massive glass skyscrapers we see in cities around the world are actually the world’s largest sandcastles.
18. The world’s smallest sandwich would just be a protein between two carbohydrate molecules.
19. If humans could respawn, murder wouldn’t be a crime and most likely be turned into a sport.
20. Monitoring incoming nuclear strikes might be the only job you’re glad it’s boring.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Someday, the shopping basket icon in online stores will be as obsolete and abstract as the floppy disk save icon.
22. If we had the ability to physically revisit the happiest moment from our past, it could ruin that memory forever since what made us happy then has likely changed. Best to preserve those memories without wishing to re-live them.
23. Being more educated about statistics makes you realize how unreliable statistics can be.
24. 99.9% is so overused in marketing that we’d most likely trust a company that uses 90% instead.
25. The same Lightsaber that Luke Skywalker and Rey trained with was used to kill dozens of innocent children.