Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Squirrels have long, thin tails that just happen to be bushy. If not for that, they would look just like rats. Rats everywhere.
2. Being scared of deep water is being scared of heights but in the water.
3. Saying you were born on the last day of February does not reveal your birthday.
4. Your pet may have also named you.
5. Wikipedia is what people imagined the internet as in the 90s.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Unless you’ve counted in binary on your fingers, you probably haven’t experienced all 1024 unique combinations of putting your fingers up and down.
7. Adam and Eve are the original house guests who overstayed their welcome by eating their host’s food after specifically being asked not to.
8. Hard drugs are more common the closer you go to either side of the economic spectrum.
9. The invention of the Internet is the ultimate proof that stupidity doesn’t come from a lack of knowledge.
10. With the rise of USB-C, there will eventually be a generation of people who don’t know the struggle to plug the cord incorrectly.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Even if magic was real, humans would probably classify it and teach it in such a way that it would make it extremely boring.
12. We went from the information age immediately to the disinformation age.
13. If ghosts are real, then cemeteries are a great idea, because when a person dies, they’ll have other ghosts to socialize with.
14. If Bruce Wayne’s company went bankrupt, Batman would lose his “superpowers.”
15. The death of Rick Astley will probably have a larger impact on internet culture than it will on pop culture.