Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If someone nowadays were to send a message in a bottle, it would probably just get mistaken for trash in the sea.
2. Given how powerful and dangerous they are, it’s a shame no professional sports teams use the hippopotamus as their mascot.
3. The world could stop making coffee mugs, and there probably wouldn’t be a shortage for many years.
4. If the witching hour always starts at 3 am, then ghosts and demons must also be setting their clocks forward and backward each year.
5. Someone out there is pissed at you for taking their username.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Feeling mentally-exhausted feels more exhausting than feeling physically-exhausted.
7. You know you’re f**ked when you google a problem and nothing comes up.
8. The second drop of rain landing on your head is more reassuring than the first.
9. Using glass as an example of fragility is actually really unfair to glass. Glass is much harder than most rocks are, it’s just the thin shapes we form it into that makes it fragile.
10. Women not reacting to men trimming beards is the same as men not reacting to women getting haircuts.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. We globally decided that the opposite of vanilla is chocolate.
12. Telling someone “I want you to be happy” often makes them smile. Telling someone “I want you to smile” never makes them happy.
13. Empty browser history is more telling that a full one.
14. If we listened to unsuccessful people’s stories instead of successful people’s stories, we’d have a better idea of how to succeed.
15. The first sitcom to decide to use a laugh track must have been really insecure about their jokes.