16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. The light you see looking at a star is light that has traveled across the universe and never touched a thing till hitting the back of your eye.
17. The reason middle children are often thought to be less attention-seeking and more even-tempered probably has something to do with the fact that if the second child is an unholy tantrum king/queen, there is less chance of a third child being added to the family.
18. Watching Sesame Street as a kid you think Bert is uptight and inflexible, as an adult you see Ernie and inconsiderate and obnoxious.
19. Lawyers would probably be really good at getting exactly what they want out of a genie wish.
20. Orcs think Elvish swords just glow for aesthetic, or something. Not that it only glows when they’re around.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Dogs probably bring us sticks because our nomadic ancestors needed material for shelters and rewarded them for finding good sticks.
22. One of the benefits of working hard is that going to bed feels considerably better at the end of the day.
23. Wizard hats serve absolutely no purpose other than to identify one as a wizard.
24. There are probably plenty of people who “Never Gave Up” but also never succeed, we just wouldn’t know about them because they never made it. We just hear the success stories of famous people because they happened to make it.
25. Balding is MUCH worse than being bald.