Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. All those horrendous-looking clothes at the store had to be created and approved by multiple people who thought that it would actually sell.
2. Once private space travel is a common thing, the secret disposal of bodies will be taken to a whole new level.
3. Taking a bite from a burger determines where the front of it is.
4. Fruit, like people, have bellybuttons where they were plucked.
5. It takes two wipes to realize it only took one wipe.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. It takes getting fat to realize you weren’t fat.
7. There’s nothing more hurtful than a cat immediately washing the spot where you just pet it.
8. When we think of apples we think red, but when we think of apple-flavored we think green.
9. Cavemen riding dinosaurs is more absurd than cavemen driving cars.
10. Most animal infants can run, hide, or at least stay quiet. A human baby will shriek like it’s daring any predator within earshot to fight the entire tribe.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Candles have changed from being used to see, to being used to smell.
12. We rent water. We use it, then return it, it’s cleaned, then sold again.
13. You could lie about any dream that you have and no one could prove you are lying.
14. Deaf people can communicate underwater but not in heavy smoke.
15. Conspiracy theories are great resources to train your critical thinking muscles. And you learn how to distinguish correlation from causation.