Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. We honor our best friends by calling them family and honor family members we like by calling them our best friend.
2. If you’re 25, you’ve been alive for over 10% of US history.
2020 – 1776 = 244
25/244 = 10.2%
If you’re 50, 50/244 = 20.49%.
Really puts into perspective how young this place is.
3. In the song “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” the Devil doesn’t actually lose. He purposely throws the contest to inflate Johnny’s pride thus damning him when he dies.
4. Not wanting to work ever is considered “depression” even though we weren’t naturally born to work a 9-5 job for the rest of our life.
5. When you were a kid, you thought only kids misbehave. When you grow up, you realize adults are worse than kids.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Nobody actually reads the rules for Monopoly, unless a fight occurs.
7. The goal of the “for dummies” books is to get rid of their target audience.
8. Mastering a skill is getting from the phase when you think you’re doing great but everyone else can see your mistakes to the point where you start to see your mistakes but everyone else thinks you’re doing great.
9. A major milestone in men’s maturity is when they stop putting up with annoying ladies just because they’re hot.
10. Having the last word in a VERBAL argument and then walking away is considered winning. Having the last word in a TEXT argument and then being left on reading feels like dying.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The person who said “money can’t buy love” obviously never owned a pet.
12. If early refrigerators hadn’t been made of metal, the entire fridge magnet industry would never have existed.
13. Strict vegans shouldn’t listen to music played on violins, cellos, drums, or pianos with ivory keys.
14. Pain medicine companies have ruined the flavors grape and cherry for so many people.
15. The crash-test dummies in the Toy Story universe must have a truly horrible existence.