Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If your grandparents or parents tell the same stories over and over again, it’s not because they’re losing their memory, it’s because they like remembering them.
2. One of mankind’s great achievements is managing to go 75 years without nuking each other.
3. Given how bad body fluids and human waste smells, our skin has to be really good at blocking smells.
4. Going to a concert alone is the ultimate sign that you really love the performer.
5. Zombies are portrayed as weak, but they also can apparently break through a coffin and climb up through 6 feet of dirt.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. “Slow and steady wins the race” works for a lot of things but not in an actual race.
7. Cleaning the whole house is a great way to feel productive while procrastinating important stuff.
8. Maybe Amazon is so profitable because they don’t have shoplifters.
9. When rating something from 1-10, the “7” is the nice people’s 5.
10. More than often, the tags at the back of a T-shirt are not used for the instructions or warnings they have, but for knowing which side is the front, and which one is the back.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Marriage is the ultimate co-op game.
12. An actor has truly made it when a minor role is considered a cameo.
13. Everyone that owns a dog with disabilities is a service human.
14. The biggest lie we were told as kids was “They’re mocking you because they’re jealous”
15. The fact that cats love fish, but hate water is proof enough we’re their servants.